- By offering flat-rate bookkeeping services, you won’t have any surprises as to what your bookkeeping services will run month to month.
- Our services work best for those who can handle their own A/R (Invoicing), A/P (Bills), and payroll (we recommend Gusto). We will work with you to ensure we are on the same page with your processes and can guide you to improve and or simplify your current processes.
- We can also handle your Washington State sales tax filing, WA DOR B&O excise tax filing, and year-end 1099 filing.
- For federal tax filing, we will work closely with your preferred CPA/EA/Accountant, or refer you to a qualified professional if you are currently needing to work with one.
- The foundation of good bookkeeping is having good records. We can assist in setting up systems for receipt management and W-9 collection for 1099 subcontractors.
I own a growing construction company with multiple employees, vehicles, credit cards, checking accounts, loans, etc. I tried to handle this stuff when I first started and it was more than a mess.
Taylor not only came in and saved the day – he saved my business a ton of headache and money. Taylor being my bookkeeper has been pivotal to my business success.
Managing my business is already more than a full-time job, and I wouldn’t have experienced the success and growth without Taylor and Next Level Books.
KJ Remodeling, LLC
When it comes to accounting software, we are well-versed in both QuickBooks Online and Xero. While many bookkeeping services only handle one, we are a fan of both.
Like many things, there are pros and cons to each software. What may work well for one company may not suit the needs of another. We pride ourselves on staying on top of the latest technology and educating our clients on their options.